Wednesday 2 December 2009

What it's all about

wfURL (women's westFashion Your life) or theStyle Kind, regardless, call us a cult, denomination a group or a single movement. I thrive in fashion, its like elements to me. Being in and around is an aspiration.
Fashion displays our public persona, why not have an interest in it, maybe not as strong as myn among many, but we are perceived on this image which speaks for itself.
Great fashion sets everyone apart, with different taste. Nothing is 'wrong' or 'doesn't work,' because it clearly does.
To you this site is your new central for DIY, fashion beauty and music posts, its more than just your daily because I always have something to say ;) You'll learn about me what I enjoy and how you, you the important one, can get great information and its a learning community so you know give your tips, I don't know everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit it with your rhythm stick