Saturday 12 December 2009

How It Went...

Erdem was fabtasculous yes hybrid word, deserves it, the venue was fantastic, the layout was to a perfect T, I was very impressed.
One designer I'd never looked into, kinda ambiguous to me, but come to realize it his work is very perfectionist and the fine details are very important, his seam work is professional and expert. There were many pieces that were simply breathtaking, alot of the work was floral, victorian or had a vintage feel to them which I loved.

V&A as the venue was fantastic, as a fashion devotee, I never had checked this museuem and come to realise that there was a whole fashion exhibition, well thats a whole separate post. Check the link below for video footage, images coming soon to a seamless slideshow for ease of viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit it with your rhythm stick